Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday's Weigh In - Love Is Blind

I'm so glad my husband loves me! I'm still working on weight loss, slowly but surely it's coming off. Today I'm at 165 I think as the scale is home and I'm at the in-laws. I saw 164 earlier this week so it's only a matter of time before I am down to 160. My goal is to be there by the end of April. 
Anyhew, Kent keeps telling me that I'm just a little bird, and that I have a cute little bum, so I know his glasses need renewed, but I'm grateful he loves me!
So far I've lost 30 lbs. yay, and have a bit more, but am feeling so good about not gaining any weight over the holidays! I'm still watching portion sizes, exercising, and not eating after 6 pm. It really makes a huge difference, but sleep is also a huge factor in keeping my weight loss goals moving forward. 
This morning I went running, 3 miles as a matter of fact, uphill to a horse corral and back down again. As I was running, the clouds lay in a heavy blanket over the mountain peaks and you could almost feel Mother Nature shiver with delight at the promise of RAIN. Robins and sparrows were chattering in the bushes and trees, fussing over nests, sharing the best worm stories, and in general making a joyful noise. I heard honking behind me and turned to see a pair of beautiful Canadian geese on their way north. Well it's after noon now and RAIN is late! I guess I should go wash the car to get him motivated. Are you trying to lose weight or get more healthy? What is working for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment