Thursday, February 19, 2009

Adding Links


Today I'm spending my free time (grandson is sleeping)adding links to my new blog. So take some time to check them out and see what wonderful things there are to find out there!

Isn't Emmett the cutest little fella?! His latest thing is to read everything to find the letters or numbers he recognizes and tell you what they are. He doesn't speak many words yet, but loves to tell you about letters and numbers. He will flip through the phone book, a dictionary, magazines, anything with print, to find large and easy to recognize letters. It's fun to see what he does each day.
Tomorrow I plan on sharing some of my Cooking with Wheat recipes I created for our Enrichment night this week. Why should we store and use wheat, stop by tomorrow and I will share that. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment