Monday, July 23, 2012

Hearts a Bloom

 I'm having so much fun re-purposing broken china and flatware! As I continue to get ready for Chief Joseph Days, which is this week, eeeeK! I have windchimes and jewelry bits and pieces all over my dining room and laundry room.
Luckily Nature Guy has been visiting his sons so I have been free to create away. If you happen to live in the NE corner of Oregon, come on over to Wallowa County for the happenings this week. You won't be dissapointed! LEt me know if you are a visitor to my blog and I will give you a 25% discount on any purchase.
This necklace, created using copper elements and pearls to complement the colors of the pendant, will be available at my booth, unless someone let's me know they are interested otherwise. I hope you have a happy and creative Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment