Thursday, September 3, 2009

Families Can Be Together Forever

What a concept! It's true you know. If you want to know more just ask. This handsome little guy is my new grandson Brennan. He was born in Korea as daddy is a captain in the US Army.
I'm so grateful he has a good daddy who works hard, and serves our country. I'm grateful that his daddy takes care of my oldest daughter so well.
Now how's this for a good looking pair of men?! I have the best husband! He takes good care of me, is happy to see me at the end of a work day, and loves to be with me. Who could ask for more than that? We just celebrated our 9th anniversary and are looking forward to many more. And of course Emmett is such a delight, we are glad that his mommy and daddy live close by. Most of all I'm glad to know that someday I can be with all of them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment