Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Utah in Spring....

Well.... I was going to post a recipe, but my camera is in the back of the car, which is in a repair bay at the dealership, and the matching photos for the recipe are still on the camera, so.... I will share some springtime photos instead. We took my MIL for a drive the other night and here is what we were treated to...





I am looking for painting subject matter. I love the colors in the bottom photo. Oh, it looks as if the care may be ready.... hold on.... in the mean time I will see if I have time to download some flower photos before I have to go...
Oh looky, I think I will be here until Memorial Day , but hey, I have photos to share right?
So...springtime in Utah is quite lovely, even if it did snow today. Tomorrow promises to be warmer, but I better go check night time temps so I know whether to shelter the tender seedlings in my mini green house.

No comments:

Post a Comment