Thursday, April 29, 2010

How Do I Tell Them....

There is a weight on my mind that presses down on me in the middle of the night as I lay in bed trying to get back to sleep after getting up for a drink of water. Something I want to say to someone I love very much, but don't know how to tell them without making matters worse. A little child is suffering right now as they wait for their missing parent to take them home. This little one keeps asking when they can go home as they aren't happy with being where they are now, especially since the light of their life has gone elsewhere. A little heart is breaking because someone thought it more important to chase an empty dream that will never be realized. The distance between all of us is tearing me apart as I can't be there to help this little one understand. I hear the stories of what is happening in the new place where this little one has moved and it frightens me to think of what could happen and what is already happening. How do I tell this to the one that I love that sin and selfishness never brings lasting happiness and the most important thing a child needs is two parents close by to love them. Little ones care little about success or following dreams, they want their parents. They need security, hugs, boundaries, a sense of belonging and that is destroyed when a parent goes away for whatever the reason. Satan is loving this as he has destroyed another family by urging both parents to be selfish and unyielding in their desires for worldly pleasures.
Heavenly Father is watching over this little one I know but it still doesn't help to see and hear the pain this little child is going through. Faith is all I have right now to hold on to as time seems to be putting more and more distance between all of us. We are praying for a miracle for this little one, would you say some prayers as well? Thank you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment